Saint Kotar Kickstarter T-shirt survey
Dear followers, our Kickstarter campaign is fast approaching! Rewards given to those that help our dream come true also include some exclusive T-shirt designs. However, rather than choosing them ourselves, we wanted to let you decide on what you like best. After all, the rewards are being made for you. Why should we decide which one is your favorite?
If you feel confused about the text on the back of the T-shirts (click on the image to see them clearly), here's a short explanation without spoiling the game's story:
- "Logo" - Follow the fear: Fear is the heart of Saint Kotar. It is what drives the protagonists (and players) in their journey.
- "Cross" - What is true faith?: If fear is the heart, faith is the mind of the game. This question sums up the theme of the game.
- "Eye" - You cannot hide: Something or someone is watching your every step in Saint Kotar.
- "Eye with Logo" - You cannot hide from fear: It's impossible to hide from fear in Saint Kotar. This is connected to the "Eye" and "Logo" texts.
- "Mark" - Shall He pass over?: in Egypt, before the final plague, God commanded Moses to inform all the Israelites to mark lamb's blood above their doors on every door in which case He will pass over them. How's this connected with Saint Kotar?
- "Effigy" - This flame is imperishable: The flame symbolizes the inhabitants' imperishable fear of something or someone.
- "Place" - A place tormented by agony and sorrow: This sentence depicts perfectly the ancient town of Sveti Kotar.
- "Unknown" - Do you fear the unknown?: "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
- "Skull" - Faith has no eyes: The illusion of having the two protagonists as the eyes of the skull symbolizes a connection between the theme line "What is true faith?" and the protagonists' journey.
- "Mask" - Unmask my agony: The mask is composed of mysterious bodies. What happened to them and why are they in agony will be unmasked throughout the game.
To voice your opinion simply follow the link to our survey here: https://www.surveylegend.com/s/yh0. Thank you! After that, if you haven't already, visit Saint Kotar's playable demo Steam page and add the demo to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/868770/Saint_Kotar_The_Yellow_Mask/. The Yellow Mask will be released on the same date of the Kickstarter campaign launch - because we simply cannot ask you to help us by pledging your hard earned money if we don't show you what we are capable to do (and how we want the full game to look, sound and play like). Stay tuned, we are coming closer to the announcement of the date!